Air Pressure Therapy Machine Shock Wave Therapy Equipment For Body Pain Relief
The upgraded KP-B
1. Fully upgraded handle structure , easier to maintain, easier to replace the bullet, more penetrating power, in-depth physical therapy
2. Increased to 12 work heads, multi-wave forms (6-10-15-20-25-38MM, flat / focus / radial form).
3. Standard increase the number of bullets, longer lifetime 2 million shots
4. Software upgrade, multiple PRELOAD preset impacts selection / multiple ED function/ multiple C P two smart modes.
The handle is scientifically designed for easy operation. Equipped with 12 working heads of different sizes for different body parts. The bullet in the handle is more resistant to hitting and will not break more than 2 million times. Easy to change the bullet and maintain .
The focus form is deep self-focusing,the focus form can speed up the wave energy and focused on the treated body part.
The radial form is the middle layer focusing,the radial form can spread the shock wave evenly and the treated area is larger.
1.High effectiveness, fast relieve pain.
2.Noninvasive, no anesthetic, convenient and fast
3.Each nursing only 20 minutes, 5-10 nursing each session.
4.Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments.
The program is very intelligent. The interface of shock wave is very concise and easy to operate. In the interface, it shows you ten different body parts like elbow, shoulder,hand and so on. The system will recommend the suitable handpiece to you according to this treatment. There are 6 different preloads for you to choose. It's programmed with two modes,C mode and P mode.The frequency ranges from 1 to 21 Hz. The max energy is 6 Bar.
||8 inch size colorful touch screen
||12PCS , D6MM,D10MM,D15MM,D20MM.D25MM,D38MM
||2pcs , over 2000000 shots
||110v or 220v
Shock wave work therapy:
A shockwave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. Shockwave is aimed at the affected areas that are the source of chronic pain. The influence of the shockwaves causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. The after-effect is relief from the pain.
1. Tennis elbow
Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the lateral elbow
2. Shoulder pain with or without calcification
Painful limitation of shoulder movement
3. Golfer’s elbow
Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the medial elbow
4. Bursitis trochanterica
Painful periostitis of the hip
5. Patella tip syndrome
Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain
6. Tibial edge syndrome
Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain
Painful irritation of the achilles tendon
8. Painful heel
Painful,mostly chronic inflammation of the heel
9. Inflammation of the tendon attachment
Painful inflammation of tendon attachments due to overexertion or improper strain,or due to degenerative processes
10. Acupuncture points
Pain therapy through that treatment of acupuncture points
11. Painful trigger points
Acute and chronic pain in the back, shoulder, neck, etc.due to permanently shortened and thickened muscles
Shock wave therapy for ED
Most men suffering from erectile dysfunction have vascular problems affecting the vessels that supply blood to the cavernous bodies of the penis, resulting in a decreased ability to develop and maintain an erection.The end result is an inadequate blood-flow followed by premature draining of an already reduced amount of blood from the cavernous bodies, meaning an erection is not achieved. Shockwave Therapy for ED of this type can be a highly effective treatment. The shockwaves are focused onto the area to be treated creating new blood vessels in penile tissue, enabling patients to achieve and maintain firm spontaneous erections.
ED therapy protocal:
1. Target to spongy tissue in 5 different areas
2. 300 impacts per area , total 1500 impacts in one treatment
3. Twice a week , treat consistently for 3 weeks ,then stop for 3 weeks. And start next course .
4. Should be more impacts at the top end of penis . And. Less impacts at the bottom of penis.vascular-related ED problems rather than just treating the symptoms.
Shock wave therapy for cellulit reduction
Cellulite typically appears on the thighs, buttocks and upper arms. An imbalance between fat production (lipogenesis) and fat breakdown (lipolysis) within the cells leads to the formation of large fat cells that are typical of cellulite, giving the skin the dimpled appearance.
Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT) can be performed on patients of any age. It helps the skin regain natural elasticity and firmness, improving figure and helping lose inches!
On average each cellulite treatment takes about 15 minutes. Depending on the degree of cellulite, 6 to 10 sessions at 3 to 4 times per week may be necessary. Studies conducted in Switzerland, Germany and the United States have shown a 110% improvement in skin elasticity in the female patients treated. All women participating in this study were highly satisfied with the Acoustic Wave Treament. AWT uses acoustic sound waves which are gently introduced into the affected bodyregions.
The results are:
skin smoothing and rejuvenation
breakdown of fat deposits
connective tissue tightening
slimming of affected body regions
After sale service
1. The warranty time of main machine: 1 year
2. The warranty time of spare parts: 6 months
3. If you buy our machine, we will offer you lifetime technical support .
4. We have good experiences in after-sale service. If there is something wrong with your machine, please contact us immediately and send some videos and picture to us. We will find out the problem of the machine according to the videos and pictures. We will give the solution to the problem and guide you to solve the problem .If some spare parts need to be changed, we will send you some.
5. We will give a troubleshoot manual to help you solve the problems easily.