|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum Box + Carton Box 53*46*38cm|
|Delivery Time:||1-10 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 Pcs / Per Month|
|Machine Name:||ESWT Shock Wave||Function:||Pain Relief|
|Shockwave Energy:||5MJ - 200MJ||Shockwave Frequency:||1HZ - 16HZ|
|EMS Frequency:||1HZ - 30HZ||Vacuum Cups:||4 Pieces|
electrical muscle stimulation device,
electrical muscle stimulation equipment
Portable Orthopedics Acoustic Radial Shock Wave CE Approved ESWT Shock Wave Electrical Muscle Stimulation Machine
What is EMS ?
EMS: "Electrical Muscle Stimulation" is an internationally accepted and proven way of treating muscular injuries. It works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle needing treatment; this causes the muscle to exercise passively. When the muscle receives this signal it contracts as if the brain has sent the signal itself. As the signal strength increases, the muscle flexes as in physical exercise. Then when the pulse ceases, the muscle relaxes and the cycle starts over again, (Stimulation, Contraction and Relaxation.)
What is shock wave?
A shockwave is a pressure wave - any action that displaces its surrounding medium is a shockwave. The ripple created when a stone is thrown into a pond is a shockwave. The shockwaves used in equine medicine are generated in a fluid medium inside a transducer head and are then transmitted readily through skin, fat, and muscle. The high energy waves are focused within the transducer head so that the shockwave can be directed to the precise area of the injury. When shockwaves hit an area of higher acoustic impedance, such as bone, the waves slow dramatically and a large amount of energy is released into the surrounding tissue.
Shockwave therapy Machine Features
1. Seven transmitters—— different shaped transmitters available for different area treatment
2. Physical sound waves treatment——non-surgical, no scars, no downtime
3. Better effect, shorter operation time—— higher effectiveness
Shockwave therapy Functions
1. Improve blood circulation.
2. Relief pain.
3. Improve micro-circulation and metabolism.
4. Accelerate bone healing and remodeling.
5. Promote collagen production.
Shock Wave for ED Therapy
Most men suffering from erectile dysfunction have vascular problems affecting the vessels that supply blood to the cavernous bodies of the penis, resulting in a decreased ability to develop and maintain an erection.The end result is an inadequate blood-flow followed by premature draining of an already reduced amount of blood from the cavernous bodies, meaning an erection is not achieved. Shockwave Therapy for ED of this type can be a highly effective treatment. The shockwaves are focused onto the area to be treated creating new blood vessels in penile tissue, enabling patients to achieve and maintain firm spontaneous erections.
ED therapy protocol
1. Target to spongy tissue in 5 different areas
2. 300 impacts per area , total 1500 impacts in one treatment
3. Twice a week , treat consistently for 3 weeks ,then stop for 3 weeks. And start next course .
4. Should be more impacts at the top end of penis . And. Less impacts at the bottom of penis.vascular-related ED problems rather than just treating the symptoms.
Shock Wave for Cellulite Reduction
Cellulite typically appears on the thighs, buttocks and upper arms.
An imbalance between fat production (lipogenesis) and fat breakdown (lipolysis)
within the cells leads to the formation of large fat cells that are typical of cellulite,
giving the skin the dimpled appearance.
Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT) can be performed on patients of any age.
It helps the skin regain natural elasticity and firmness,
improving figure and helping lose inches!
On average each cellulite treatment takes about 15 minutes.
Depending on the degree of cellulite,
6 to 10 sessions at 3 to 4 times per week may be necessary.
Studies conducted in Switzerland, Germany
and the United States have shown a 110% improvement in skin elasticity
in the female patients treated.
All women participating in this study were highly satisfied with the Acoustic Wave Treament.
AWT uses acoustic sound waves which are gently introduced into the affected bodyregions.
Shock Wave Fields of application
Shock Wave Benefits
Success rate of 80%
Non surgical and drug free
No risk of infection
Faster and easier healing
1. New interface upgrade, comprehensive treatment
2. Standard 10.4-inch large screen, which can work at the same time
3. Electrotherapy for muscle stimulation and surface muscle relaxation
4. Shock wave treatment for tendon and deep muscle recovery
5. Combination of deep and shallow Improve the treatment effect and shorten the recovery time
6. The self-absorption cup can be used for unlimited cycles, and the internal sponge body can be added with functional products to accelerate the improvement effect
|Language||Spanish and English|
|Service||OEM / ODM|
|Transport||DHL / TNT|
|Main function||ED Treatment Physiotherapy Cellulite Reduction|
Contact Person: Han