|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Delivery Time:||1-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Function:||Pain Relief , ED Treatment||Energy Levels:||1-6 Bar|
|Pulse Frequencies:||1 To 21 Hz||Trigger:||Button Switch On Applicator|
|Control Panel:||8 Inch Size Colorful Touch Screen||Built-in Programs:||Indication Menu With Preset Treatment Protocols|
6Bar Shockwave Therapy Machine,
ED Treatment Shockwave Therapy Machine,
Physiotherapy Shock Wave Device
6Bar shockwave therapy machine physiotherapy shock wave device for body pain relief ED treatment and Cellulite
Shockwave therapy is a treatment method in which an applicator is used to direct radial ‘shockwaves’ on the part of the body to be treated. Lots of scientific research has been conducted into shockwave therapy over recent years. An analysis of the published research provides plenty of evidence to substantiate the advantages of shockwave therapy, and shows that there are lots of patients who benefit from the
Once the physiotherapist has determined where the complaint originates, and that shockwave therapy is the correct treatment method to be used, some gel is applied to the painful area. Then the Shockwave device is used. The handpiece contains a fast-moving projectile controlled by a compressor. This projectile transmits energy to the applicator to generate the radial shockwaves, which then spread through and are absorbed by the body. The frequency and pressure of the waves can be adjusted.
The shockwaves reduce pain partly through the creation of substance P and the hyperstimulation of pain sensors. The body itself regenerates the affected tissues, resulting in the following effects:
Shockwave therapy can also reduce calcification and fibrosis. The technique used in shockwave therapy comes from kidney stone pulverisers. The treatment is short term, but patients may experience some sensitivity. The advantage is that treatment only lasts for around 8 to 10 minutes. Shockwave therapy is always combined with training, manual therapy or other physiotherapy techniques during treatment in the practice, and/or exercises that the patient is given to do at home.
Shockwave therapy is a good technique for a range of complaints. We divide the complaints into five categories:
Known applications for shockwave therapy are plantar fasciopathy, trigger finger and scar tissue.
|Voltage||AC220V or AC110v|
After sale service
1. The warranty time of main machine: 1 year
2. The warranty time of spare parts: 6 months
3. If you buy our machine, we will offer you lifetime technical support .
4. We have good experiences in after-sale service. If there is something wrong with your machine, please contact us immediately and send some videos and picture to us. We will find out the problem of the machine according to the videos and pictures. We will give the solution to the problem and guide you to solve the problem .If some spare parts need to be changed, we will send you some.
5. We will give a troubleshoot manual to help you solve the problems easily.
Contact Person: Han